To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
Types of cookies we use
· Are necessary for the proper functioning of the website
· Enable you to browse securely
· do not collect any personal information
· Help us detect any bugs and improve our websites
· Collect anonymous information about your visits to our websites
· Are never used for marketing purposes
We guarantee that any personal information stored in these "cookie" files will not be used for other purposes or disclosed to anyone else.
How to control cookies
You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.